What are cookies ?
While you are navigating through our website, we may, subject to your choice, drop on your computer, through your browser, a text file. This text file is a cookie. It will allow us, during the validity or registration period of the cookie, to identify your computer during your next visit. These cookies do not contain any viruses.
We would like to share with you some information about our cookies: - Some cookies are essential to the proper functioning of this website; - Other Cookies help us to understand what is the most useful content to our visitors and allow us to customize our services, content and advertising.
Types of cookies we use
- Security: These cookies allow us to promote security on our website. - Site Features: We measure the manner in which visitors use our website in order to optimize the web pages and the use of our site. - Analytics: We follow the trends of the website’s traffic so that we can identify the most popular content and the potential problems of the website. - Advertising: We use your location data and previous experience on our site to show you advertisements on our site.
Your choices regarding cookies
Saving a cookie on your computer is subject to your will
Thanks to the settings of your browser software or through inter platforms, you can, at any time, simply and freely choose whether to accept or not the saving of cookies on your computer.
The choices given by your browser software(Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc...)
You can select a feature that will allow your computer to warn you each time a cookie is placed on it, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. To do so, please identify your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so we invite you to read the Help menu of your browser to understand how to modify your cookies. You can configure your browser according to your will, so that cookies are (a) accepted and stored on your computer or, alternatively, (b) that they must be refused.
If your browser is set up to accept cookies to be stored on your computer, the cookies integrated into the pages and content you viewed will be systematically stored on your computer.
You can set your browser so that: - The acceptance or rejection of cookies will be offered to you promptly, before a cookie is likely to be recorded; - To systematically deny the storage of cookies on your computer. Note: Any settings you can take on your browser regarding the acceptance or refusal of cookies is likely to change your Internet browsing experience and your access conditions to certain services that require the use of these cookies. If you disable cookies, you will not have access to many features that make your navigation more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
How to exercise your choice, depending on the browser you use ?
If you have a different browser type or version, we kindly advise you to refer to the Help menu of your browser.
Internet Explorer 7, 8 and 9
1. Click on the Tools menu and select Internet Options. 2. Click on the Privacy tab.
3. Move the slider to choose your preferred settings.
4. For more specialized cookie settings, click Websites or Advanced.
1.Click on the Chrome menu, and then select Settings.
2. Click on Show Advanced Settings.
3. Click on Content Settings to choose your preferred settings.
Mozilla Firefox 14, 15, and 16
1. Click on Firefox button (or in the Tools menu) and select Options. For users of Mac OS X, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy panel to choose your preferred settings.
3. For more specialized cookie settings, set Firefox. Use custom settings for history navigation.
Safari 5.1 and successive versions (Mac OS X)
1.Click on Safari menu and select Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy tab to display the settings for cookies.
3. Choose your preferred settings.
4. For more specialized cookie settings, click on Details.
Your choices made online with inter-platforms
We invite you to log into the website Youronlinechoices proposed by the professionals of the digital advertising grouped within the European Association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. You'll get the companies listed on this platform, and you will be offered the opportunity to deny or accept cookies used by these companies to tailor displayed advertisements to your browsing preferences: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/
This European platform is shared by hundreds of professional of the Internet advertising and this is a central interface that allows you to express, in a simple and fast way, your refusal or acceptance of cookies that may be used by these professionals to adapt displayed advertisements to your browsing preferences. Note that this procedure does not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will block the technologies that adapt to your advertising interests.